Fall Wishlist

Saturday, September 3, 2016

It's fall and you know what that means. It's officially time for me to start inappropriately wearing sweaters, burning cinnamon stovetop potpourri, and eating everything pumpkin spice while cursing the fact that I live in Los Angeles where the weather never changes.

Although I've been out of school awhile, I still get excited thinking about shopping for this time of year. Maybe it's because I miss the leaves changing. Maybe it's because autumn signifies a shift in time. Maybe it's because I've been conditioned by marketers to consume new stuff under the guise of "back to school" shopping. Whatever the case, here are some cute things I've got my eye on this fall.


1. A nice way to keep nature alive inside despite frosty nights. Hanging Planter, $27, Amazon
2. Experimenting with new flavors for my bar cart. Bitters set, $52, Amazon
3. This beautiful print of a Pacific Northwest scene on posterboard reminds me Twin Peaks and crisp autumn days. Oregon Print, $65.00, Etsy
4. I need to re-up my stationary, and this versatile succulent notecard set is adorable. Notecard set, $14.99, Modcloth
5. A new cat mug for all the tea being chugged when the temps drop. Cat mug, $7, Amazon
6. Fall is the perfect time to camp and explore the outdoors; expand your know-how with this guide. "A Woman's Guide to the Wild," $18.99, Modcloth 
7. I still drag a backpack with me everywhere and it may be time to update with this perfect moss-green colored one from Herschel Supply Co. Backpack, $99.99, Modcloth

No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.