Gadget of the Month: iDGLAX iDG-787 LCD Portable Projector

Thursday, August 4, 2016



I'm a huge fan of gadgets of all kinds. I love to read on my Kindle fire, mess around on all kinds of cameras (including toy ones), and just generally search for and experiment with little do-dads that make every day life a little more fun. I thought it could be be EVEN MORE FUN to share my favorite finds each month with you here.

So, here we go! August's Gadget of the Month is the iDGLAX iDG-787 LCD LED Video Multi-media Mini Portable Projector 300.  Wow, that's a long name for such a little gadget.

Like a lot of people, I've always LOVED the idea of having a way to create my own outdoor movie night. I remember I went to this party in college once and they had a film projecting on a giant white wall. Of course, I thought it was the coolest. Thing. Ever. But after exploring projector options and realizing how expensive they were, along with the expensive speakers required to use most of them, I let the idea go.

UNTIL I found the iDGLAX. This gadget is under $90, doesn't require external speakers, and can easily connect to game consoles, PC's, tablets, etc. You can also use it as a projector to create traceable wall art, or for things like slide shows and power points. BOOM! Awesome home outdoor-movie nights and crafting dreams reignited.

Have you found a gadget at a great price you've been after for a long time? Share in the comments!


No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.