Home Tour

Friday, May 15, 2015

Awhile back (last July!) my home was featured in Issue #7 of The Manifold Magazine, a lifestyle magazine out of Honolulu.  It was part of a "here and there" sort of piece, with different homes from creative individuals all over the country.  My roommate Andy, who is a super talented photographer, took the photos.

Although our home decor has changed a lot since then, I thought it would be interesting to share the photos here.  It's fun to look back and see how much some things have changed (living room) and what things have stayed the same (my office).

L.A. is super laid back and I think our little house reflects that.  We spend a ton of time in our outdoor spaces and we both love re-purposing salvage items to give them a new life.














xo,

V


All images property of Andrew Heiser.  Do not reuse without credit/link back to site.

No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.