Eastern Market - Detroit

Monday, December 29, 2014


Since winter has been so mild in the Midwest this year, I went to Detroit's Eastern Market last Saturday to amble around and check out the new vendors.  I forgot my camera, but luckily the new i-phone 6 have a camera equipped with Focus Pixels, 8MP, and an f/2.2 aperture lens soo these quick snaps didn't come out utterly horrible!  

 

I even made this GIF of the ice skaters in Campus Martius Park from some of the video I shot with the HD video camera!  Yeah, I'm excited I finally have a phone that doesn't randomly turn off or receive text messages 3 days late.  Okay, I'm done.  Now onto Eastern Market...  








Wearing: Jeans, Boots: F21; Purse: Vintage; Jacket: Levi's (Vintage); 
Scarf: handmade (from vintage yarn); Hat: TopShop





xo,

V

P.S. - Did anybody else get a shiny new i-phone 6 for Christmas?  I loved checking out this list of "10 Tips and Tricks for Your I-Phone 6 Camera" from Tech Radar.  



All photos property of La Gatica Vintage.  Please do not reuse without credit/link back to site.

No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.