Rose Bowl Flea Market

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Recently, my Mom, sister, and I went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market for the first time ever.  AND IT WAS GREAT!  I assumed that because of how well known it is, the prices would be through the roof, but I was very pleasantly surprised.  The vast majority of the booths were incredibly reasonable for all sorts of vintage treasures.  If you live in L.A., you know this is a huge relief.  Vintage items in good condition (especially clothes) can be super hard to find at a normal price point.  So, on that Sunday, there was much rejoicing!

My sis and I scored some cool rings and stuff for around our houses.  I can't wait to return - I have my eye on several vintage Varsity jackets, and am already dreaming of all the ways I'm going to embellish them for the shop this holiday season!



















xo,

V




All photos property of La Gatica Vintage.  Do not reuse without credit and/or link back to site.

No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.