Festival Recap: Outside Lands 2014

Thursday, August 21, 2014

So, every year for our birthdays, me and my best friend go to Outside Lands.  It is our favorite music festival on the planet, and the perfect way to celebrate for us, being two people that are beyond obsessed with music, food, art, booze, redwoods, San Francisco, and good vibes.  Outside Lands always makes for a truly magical weekend.  I have so much fun every year that I begin my countdown for next year at approximately 9:35pm on Sunday, the second the festival ends.

This year I decided to document the experience on something other than my i-phone.  Here is my photo diary from Outside Lands 2014 (August 8-10):







































xo V

All photos property of La Gatica Vintage blog.  Do not reuse without credit and link back to site!


No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.