Casual Friday 1.1

Monday, August 4, 2014

Elsie and Emma over at A Beautiful Mess do a feature that I love called "Casual Friday", where they share photos from around their offices that Friday.  They invited their readers to do the same, sooo here we go!

This was my Friday, August 1st.

I woke up earlier than usual, so I could make it to the Just One Eye end-of-season warehouse sale.  I scored these awesome Pamela Love pieces and a wool blazer with leather lapels from Holmes & Yang that will most likely not be worn until the end of November.  I'm still very upset I don't have any place to wear a gold metallic mini dress with exaggerated shoulders, and thus had to leave it on the rack.  Sadface.

I spent the afternoon doing returns and diving into research for some upcoming lingerie shoots I'm styling.  Currently entranced with all things La Perla and Agent Provocateur.

That evening, I headed over to Downtown LA, to get to work on a shoot I styled for Autograf, shot by the amazing Catherine Asanov.  I can't wait to see the final photos on the guys' promo material!

After wrap, I was pretty much dead tired and couldn't wait to collapse into bed.  I could have taken pictures of the vegetarian chicken nuggets I made for dinner but that's a little too casual, even for a Casual Friday post.  It's also horrifically boring.

How was YOUR last Friday?  Leave a link in the comments if you're doing your own Casual Friday posts!

xo V



All photos property of La Gatica Vintage blog.  Do not reuse without permission and/ore credit of site. 

No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.