Book Club Pick: Sharp Objects

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I joined a book club last month, and I enjoyed it so much, I thought it might be fun to share our monthly picks here, too.  At the end of the month, I'll post a list of discussion questions/prompts that you can use at your own book club meeting.


This month's book is "Sharp Objects", by Gillian Flynn.  It centers on Camille Preaker, a Chicago cub reporter fresh off a nervous breakdown, who is assigned to cover the murders of two young girls back in her rural Missouri hometown.  As each chapter unfolds, we learn more and more about the sinister intentions of the residents bubbling just beneath the surface.  

I loved this book, and can't wait to discuss it at book club & share our thoughts with you at the end of the month!

xo V


Photo property of La Gatica Vintage blog.  Do not reuse without permission/credit of site.  

No comments

Post a Comment

La Gatica Vintage. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.